Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Diesel Is The Only Way To Go, Especially With Bluetec Engines

I drive a new 2006 MK5 Jetta TDI and love it. I can't figure out why everyone doesn't have one. The amount of money you will save on the cost of fuel will pay for the vehicle over time. Audi is made by VW as is Lamborghini as well as Bentley. I'm certain that Volkswagen will be astoundingly successful in the future. Volkswagen controls more than 50% of the diesel marketplace worldwide. I would recommend buying the stock which can be purchased as an American Depository Receipt (ADR) from any good brokerage firm. The new Bluetec TDI engine will be available in January 2008 on the new Jetta in all 50 States and in all other countries which sell them. I couldn't find a video that demonstrated the new engine in a VW so I offer this one about an Audi. Enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.